Carlos! Fuck yeah! What a pleasant surprise it was to see TSB updated in my blog roll and I didn't do it (although I did experience a moment of confusion until I remembered I wasn't alone in this shindig). Nice.
A Chronicle of the Illiteracy and Lunacy Permeating the Internet.
Because there are just too many incoherent, illiterate, scrambled-brained people out there to ignore.
Welcome. Enjoy
AITA?: Pharmacy Edition
-
Hi. It's been awhile. I periodically think I should write on this blog more
often. Usually after a few beers. But this just happened to me, and I want
to...
2 comments:
Carlos! Fuck yeah! What a pleasant surprise it was to see TSB updated in my blog roll and I didn't do it (although I did experience a moment of confusion until I remembered I wasn't alone in this shindig). Nice.
Where there's a will, there is a way.
Post a Comment